Does your dog pull on the leash as if their life depends on it?
I’m going to let you in on a little secret… Stress-free walks – and walks where you aren’t getting your arm pulled off at every step – aren’t a far-fetched dream.
In fact, with the power of games, loose leash walking can be a part of your everyday reality!
If you have a dog that pulls on leash, isn’t focused on you and has to sniff EVERYTHING in front of their nose on walks, there’s a solution for you!
AbsoluteDOGS have a brand new mini-course dedicated to making your dog walking dreams a reality! The Stop Pulling mini-course is exactly what you need and as an AbsoluteDOGS Pro Dog Partner, I’m excited to share this course with you!
This is THE challenge that will have you waving goodbye to a dog that pulls on leash and saying hello to a dog who is laser focused on you, loves to stick close to you and who has beautiful loose leash walking skills!
For the AMAZING price of just £27/$36 USD, you are going to get:
- A mini-course that will arm you with everything you need to achieve loose-leash walking success!
- A series of Game Up videos, demonstrating practical games to train your dog in just a few minutes a day and set them up for the total transformation of real-life results success!
- A series of Skill Up videos, where you get to geek out and learn all about how games-based training can reshape your dog’s brain and help you achieve amazing loose-leash walking skills, regardless of your dog’s age, breed or history!
- Terrific troubleshooting top tips on all the most common pulling on leash struggles faced by dog owners all over the world!
- Lifetime access to the course – so you can play again and again, as often as you want!
- If you need any support with this course please do contact me (Freya) through our contact page.
Did you know that transforming your dog's loose-leash walking skills can have a ripple effect on the rest of their behaviour? Join us in this challenge to eliminate pulling on leash and face your dog's struggles head on!
It's time to create the picture of the walk you've always dreamt of! Are you ready?
We can’t wait to see you there!