Locke's Dogs - Behaviourist & Trainer
As many of you know, as well as being a behaviourist and trainer, I also care for a vulnerable person, and with that in mind, we are only taking new bookings over video link until the outbreak is back under control. This will include a free recording of your session.
Of course this is an excellent time to practice new skills and learning with your dog, so do check out our facebook group where we will be posting new content regularly to help you keep your dog entertained!
Helping you to help your dog, using holistic, force free, positive reward based methods. Specialising in building confidence in your anxious or fearful dog, through games & enrichment.
Create a "Fun Not Fear" based life for your dog.
Games and reward based obedience & concept training, and behaviour modification.
I can help you with:
- Canine fears and phobias
- 1-2-1 Puppy training and basic obedience
- Concept training through the power of play, to help your dog be real world ready
- Socialisation in puppies & missed socialisation symptoms in adult dogs
- Bringing a new pet or member into the family
- Leash reactivity
- Holistic Canine Care and Therapies, and Nutrition Advice
- Helping your dog deal with loss, change or bereavement
- Destructive behaviour and Canine self harming (obsessive chewing of self)
- Separation Anxiety
- Some Aggression cases
- Resource Guarding
- Building up your dog's confidence, improve their health and help him/her enjoy their life more fully using our Fun Not Fear philosophy.
Covering Newmarket, Burwell, Soham, Red Lodge, Bottisham and surrounding towns and villages.